Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cafe Swiss @ Swissotel the Stamford

Arrived here on a Wednesday night, and the restaurant was practically empty. Well, I thought, all the more I should come here more often. (I detest crowded places.) With my trusty FAR card, I enjoyed a 50% discount for two of us.


French onion soup, $15
This was not bad, at least much better than my own attempt at making French onion soup!


Lamb Stew, $30
An average dish. At least the lamb was quite tender. Doesn't justify a second attempt though.


Pork Knuckle, $29
This was huge. Really huge. I couldn't finish it despite my big appetite and had to takeaway the leftovers. The skin was deliciously crispy, but the flesh was a bit dry and bland. I wouldn't mind ordering this again, but definitely as a bigger group and not just for two. And hopefully it will be juicier.

No comments:

Post a Comment