Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Prego @ Fairmont Hotel

Prego changed their menu slightly, so this time I ordered a new main course, squid ink risotto.

Squid Ink Risotto, $34

I was a bit apprehensive before ordering this, because I was afraid it would turn out like the one I had at The Tastings Room. But this was much better; at least it wasn't too creamy and rich. The scallops were quite fresh and sweet too, so overall, it was okay. Still, I think I would stick to my saffron fusilli or carbonara next time...


Crispy Calamari, $26
My friend suggested ordering this. The picture doesn't capture it perfectly, but it is actually a rather huge dish (well, it costs $26 after all!). This was really good; the calamari were fried just nice and not too oily, and it was incredibly tender too. 


Past visits:
25th April 2012
30th March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment