Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dual Model Kit Optimus Prime

Saw this model kit of Optimus Prime here, and it blew me away.

Optimus Prime (DOTM version). Credits: www.seibertron.com

While I collect a lot of figurines, I stay away from model kits due to the following reasons:

1) It is too time consuming.
2) While assembling, I may accidentally break something.
3) Assembling the model kit is insufficient - usually some touch-ups are required, like spray painting or line drawings.
4) I don't like the idea of assembling something and yet it looks inferior to someone else's (highly likely, considering my lack of skill).

This is why I don't have a single Gundam figurine, because they require assembling. The ready-made ones are usually inferior to the self-assembly ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment