Thursday, August 25, 2011

My presidential-unhopeful, Tan Kin Lian #2

I chanced upon some Youtube videos of Tan Kin Lian, and my opinion of him just dropped even further.

Video #1 - Optical Illusion


TKL teaches you how to perform... an optical illusion with 3 cups of cup noodles. Genius. Can someone just tell him straight in the face that the 3 cups look exactly the same size?


Video #2 - Torchlight


TKL teaches you how to use a.... torchlight. Seriously. Who the fuck needs to learn how to use a torchlight? 


Video #3 - SIA Frequent Flyer


TKL teaches you how to call SIA to check your miles. Oh yes. In case you don't know that you can go to SIA's website to check your miles or get the number to call, you can go to Youtube and let TKL guide you. 


Video #4 - Calling Starhub




TKL teaches you how to call Starhub hotline. It looks like his first time calling them too. Halfway, he says, "I am totally lost. I will try one more time..."

If TKL becomes President I will seriously think of migrating to another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment