Monday, December 17, 2018

Happy Birthday, Not

The thing about being in group chats is when someone wishes you happy birthday.

So I was hoping that no one from my JC group chat will remember my birthday last week. However, at 716pm, someone triggered it. Damn, I even removed my birth date from all my social media accounts, hoping that no one will remember it. Oh well, these are my JC friends who have known me for two decades, so I can't expect none of them to remember.

I groaned, and waited for the wishes to come from the rest... sporadically. Am I supposed to thank them one by one? Can I just thank all of them - those who have replied (so far)? What if more wish me after I have thanked them? Do I have to thank the rest too?

In the end, I waited till it was almost midnight, and just sent a simple message to thank them all. I hope I didn't sound too patronising.

No comments:

Post a Comment