Friday, April 29, 2011

East West line morning peak hours

Two days ago, I had to attend a seminar at Hotel Intercontinental at 830am. Since I stayed along the Circle Line, I decided to take the CL to Paya Lebar and transit to Bugis MRT. It was the first time I took the East West line during morning peak hours. 

Upon reaching Paya Lebar, I boarded the EW line and was pleasantly surprised to find that there was plenty of room in the train. It was only half a minute later that I realised... that I had boarded the east-bound train instead.

I got off at the next stop (Eunos). And then I experienced how bad the rush hour crowd was. There was totally no room for me to squeeze in, and I had to wait for 4 trains before I could squeeze in. In my 3 years taking the south-bound train at Bishan MRT, I have only not managed to board the train twice. 

Conclusion: I am never going to stay along the EW line. 


No comments:

Post a Comment