Friday, September 9, 2011

Tio Toto! .... not

Today is the first time I bought Toto, because I bumped into a colleague and she suggested buying it together. Previously there were times when I shared with others, especially when there was an exceptionally grand prize, but I knew almost nothing about how to play Toto or 4D. And I have never stepped into a Singapore Pools outlet before prior to this. I just know that statistically, the odds are so small that it isn't worth it. And most people know that as well.

So when the Toto results came out, I went online eagerly to see if I had the winning combination. I ended up just striking one number out of eight. Nice. 

To rub it in, the Group 1 prize came from the very same outlet I bought my ticket from this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment