Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Poop pee pee poop

I woke up this morning to find my room full of shit, literally. My dog had pooped, stepped on it, and wandered around the whole room. So I hurriedly carried him to the bathroom and cleared the mess, most of which had already hardened. After that, I went to wash his feet and bottom, wiped him dry, then left him at the balcony for his paws to be totally dry, while I went to wash clothes.

Just five minutes later, I came out of the kitchen to find the balcony full of pee - and paw prints (made from pee). Evidently, the same thing had happened. So I had to carry him to the bathroom again while I got a bucket of water to the balcony to wash up. Following that, it was paw-washing time again, and I was quite exhausted even though barely half an hour had passed. What a nice way to start the day.

But the story hasn't ended. At night, in the living room, he peed and stepped on it again. After washing up and quarantining him at the balcony again, he pooped there. The only fortunate thing was that I managed to grab him before he stepped on his poop.

Now I know why today is an auspicious day to go to work (for those born in the year of the rooster). It would have been a good way to avoid all this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment